Aeroflot is Russia’s primary national carrier and the largest Russian airline. Founded by the Russian Government on February 9, 1923, Aeroflot is among the world’s oldest airlines and one of Russia’s most recognized brands. Aeroflot was the first Russian airline company to join the International Air Transport Association (IATA) in 1989.
Today, Aeroflot is an airline with an excellent safety record, operational reliability and a reputation for industry-leading customer service. Through its hub at Sheremetyevo Airport in Moscow, Aeroflot operates flights to over 120 destinations in more than 50 countries under its current schedule.
Aeroflot’s fleet, which is one of the most modern, youngest and fastest-growing aircraft fleets in Europe, consists of more than 120 planes, with its backbone formed by modern Airbus A320 Family, A330 and Boeing B767 airliners.
Aeroflot facts and figures
Click here for the latest facts and figures about Aeroflot, Aeroflot partners and SkyTeam.
As an Aeroflot Bonus member you can:
- redeem Miles for travel awards, either for yourself or for family and friends
- redeem Miles for cabin class upgrades
- earn a minimum of 500 Miles for every flight with Aeroflot
- earn additional Miles when you fly Business Class
- earn Miles with Aeroflot Bonus partners
- redeem Miles for special awards from program partners
- access the Aeroflot Bonus Service Center for a full range of member services
By flying with Aeroflot you can also attain the Elite membership status – either Silver or Gold level. Elite members are entitled to such premium services as:
- priority check-in
- access to the First and Business Class passenger lounge
- free extra luggage allowances
Click here for more information on Aeroflot Bonus.
Click here for more information on Aeroflot, the leading Russian airline, as well as Aeroflot partners and SkyTeam.