SkyTeam Benefits: Frequent Flyer Programs, Lounge Access and More
Enter the world of SkyTeam: with 20 member airlines working together, SkyTeam connects you towards over 1,000 destinations worldwide. Discover the benefits of airline alliances with SkyTeam’s frequent flyer program, and check flight details, read up on your destination and prepare travel passes with SkyTeam today.
Discover the benefits of SkyTeam, including access to airport lounges worldwide, a vast global network of leading airline carriers and the SkyTeam frequent flyer program. Find out more about the amazing benefits of our airline alliance, like priority boarding, access and exclusive member lounges today.
International First and Business Class passengers as well as SkyTeam Elite Plus members enjoy complimentary access to most SkyTeam partner lounges worldwide. As a SkyTeam Elite Plus member you can even invite a guest to join you in the lounge. For more details
Guaranteed Reservation on Sold-Out Flights
SkyTeam Elite Plus members are assured a confirmed Coach/Economy Class reservation on any SkyTeam long-haul flight worldwide – even one that’s sold out. Simply make your reservations at least 24 hours before departure and purchase a full-fare Economy Class ticket. (1)
Priority Baggage Handling
Special baggage tags indicate checked baggage belonging to SkyTeam Elite Plus members. These bags are delivered quickly to the baggage claim area.
Extra Baggage Allowance
SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members benefit from an aligned extra baggage allowance.
|10 kg extra||20 kg extra|
|one extra piece||one extra piece|
Exceptions apply with Delta Air Lines within and between US/Canada/Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and to/from Brazil. Exception applies for Elite members traveling in Economy class on Korean Air on the transpacific routes.
Faster check-in. You can check in at priority positions at most airports simply by showing your SkyTeam Elite or Elite Plus frequent flyer membership card. (2)
Based on availability, SkyTeam representatives will make every effort to accommodate your seating preference. As a SkyTeam Elite or Elite Plus passenger, you can reserve one of a number of select seats at the time of booking. (3)
Simply show your SkyTeam Elite or Elite Plus frequent flyer membership card to board early for more time to locate your seat and store carry-on baggage. You can board at your convenience. (4)
Priority Reservations Waitlist
If your desired class of service is not available when booking your travel, SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members have priority status on the reservations waitlist (provided waitlists are accepted on the flight and/or in your desired class).
Priority Airport Standby
SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members receive priority status on your requested flight's standby list. (5)
Elite Qualification Miles
SkyTeam Elite and Elite Plus members earn Elite Qualification Miles on all valid SkyTeam airline flights (6) worldwide toward Elite status in the frequent flyer program of your choice.
(1) Air France offers this benefit from France to North America, South America, Asia, Africa, the Middle East (except Israel), the Caribbean and the area of the Indian Ocean. China Southern offers this benefit for flights with more than six hours of flying time. Delta does not offer this benefit on Delta Shuttle and Delta Connection flights. Korean Air offers this benefit for flights with more than six hours of flying time and for a ticket with a fare basis of Y/YO2/YD/Y2. Aerolíneas Argentinas offers this benefit only via their call center.
(2) Priority check-in positions include:
Aeroflot – Business Class counters
Aerolíneas Argentinas – Business Class counters
Aeromexico – Clase Premier counters
Air Europa – Club Business counters
Air France – Affaires Business Class counters
Alitalia – Priority check-in counters
China Airlines - Business Class Counters
China Eastern Airlines - First Class / Business Class/Elite Plus or Elite counters
China Southern Airlines – First Class counters for Elite Plus members, Business Class Counters for Elite members
CSA Czech Airlines – Business Class counters
Delta Air Lines – First Class / Business Elite / Medallion counters
Garuda Indonesia - a/ Jakarta, Denpasar, Makassar, Surabaya, Medan, Balikpapan: Separate check-in counters available for SkyPriority eligible customers, b/ all other airports: Business Class Check-In Counter
Kenya Airways – Business Class or Elite counters
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines – World Business / Business Class counters
Korean Air – First Class / Business Class counters for Elite Plus members / Morning Calm counters for Elite members
※ Counter access may be subject to airport condition
Middle East Airlines – Cedar Class counters
Saudia – First and Business Class counters
TAROM Romanian Air Transport – Business Class counters
Vietnam Airlines – Business Class counters
Xiamen Air – First Class counters or VIP counters
(3) Air France offers this benefit from France to North America, South America, Asia, Africa, the Middle East (except Israel), the Caribbean and the area of the Indian Ocean and in Business Class on flights to Europe. CSA Czech Airlines only offers this benefit in Business Class. Korean Air offers this benefit to all Elite and Elite Plus members and their companions. Not applicable for group passengers.
(4) On Aeroflot flights available at most airports. Aeromexico offers this benefit on all flights except those between Mexico City and Monterrey, and Mexico City and Guadalajara. Air France offers this benefit on international flights only. Delta does not offer this benefit on Delta Shuttle and Delta Connection flights.
(5) Delta offers a “Same Day Confirmed” product that allows changes for a nominal fee. Korean Air will offer priority airport standby on flights for Elite Plus members only.
(6) See your specific frequent flyer program’s website for valid SkyTeam airline flights. Accrual is subject to each airline’s program rules. Some restrictions may apply.