Whether you’re on the go or just arrived, pass the checkpoint smoothly thanks to the AUTOMATED BORDER CONTROL (PARAFE): a new system that gets you through passport control in only 30 seconds. Prepare yourself… to cross the border more rapidly and independently.
Register (once only for 5 years) at one of these desks:
- Terminal 1 (Next to exit No. 24) from 8:00 to 20:00
- Terminal 2E (Next to exit No. 10 on the departures level) from 8:00 to 20:00
The speed of the service.
Pass border control in 4 steps:
1) Locate the nearest automated airlock gate marked with this sign.
2) Insert your passport in the terminal.
3) Enter the automated airlock gate
4) Pass your fingers over the sensor to exit.
Tip: you can find these automated airlock gates at Terminal 2E, 2F, 1, and soon in Terminals 2A/B/C.
This service applies to adults and citizens of the EU, the EEA, Swiss Confederation and holders of a European residence permit marked “family member of European Union citizen” (on condition that they all possess a machine-readable passport and have registered beforehand on a specific national database).